About Me

My photo
Science communication is important in today's technologically advanced society. A good part of the adult community is not science savvy and lacks the background to make sense of rapidly changing technology. My blog attempts to help by publishing articles of general interest in an easy to read and understand format without using mathematics. You can contact me at ektalks@yahoo.co.uk

Friday 27 November 2015

Special Theory of Relativity (Part 2) - a Course for the 'Inquisitive' Layman

Index of Blogs and Courses

In Part 1 I had set out the basic ideas behind the Special Theory of Relativity (STR).  Now we shall discuss the experimental verification of some of the predictions of  STR.


(Please click on a slide to view its bigger image)

































Blog Contents - Who am I?

No comments: