About Me

My photo
Science communication is important in today's technologically advanced society. A good part of the adult community is not science savvy and lacks the background to make sense of rapidly changing technology. My blog attempts to help by publishing articles of general interest in an easy to read and understand format without using mathematics. You can contact me at ektalks@yahoo.co.uk

Monday 10 August 2015

The Nucleus - Talk 4: Nuclear Power, Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs

I have discussed these topics in recent talks.  
I feel that it is better to see these posts than to reproduce the older texts.

Nuclear Weapons: I have published these in a six part series.

Nuclear Power is discussed in my 2008 IoP talk
Some information may also be found under my Sustainability talks. 

Blog Contents - Who am I?

No comments: